Corboy & Demetrio is one of the nation’s premier plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in Chicago, Illinois. Started in 1952 by Philip H. Corboy, the firm consists of 14 attorneys and concentrates its practice in the area of;
- Airplane crashes and aviation disasters
- Medical malpractice
- Car accidents
- Train accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
And other personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Its remarkable history is due to its success in obtaining fair and full compensation for its clients. The firm has obtained more than $3 billion in settlements and verdicts of which nearly 600 have been in excess of $1 million.
Helping Our Community
In addition to being renowned for our achievements in the courtroom, we are also renowned for our contributions to Chicagoland communities.
We have established and funded scholarships, fellowships and endowments at local and national mentoring programs, high schools, and universities, including all six Chicago law schools. Our partners, associates and office staff contribute by serving on Boards, raising funds, tutoring and lending a hand wherever needed for a variety of charities and nonprofit organizations.
Read about our local community involvement:
- 2018 Thomas Demetrio Award of Excellence Granted to AMACHI Mentoring Program
- Danny Keysar Safety Notification Act Passed
- Attorney Gibbs Elected to Chicago Police Memorial Foundation Advisory Board
- Misericordia’s Candy Days Supported by Corboy & Demetrio Volunteers
- Corboy & Demetrio Hosts Food Drive to Support Chicago Food Bank’s COVID-19 Response Fund
- Corboy & Demetrio Charitable Giving & Community Service