Philip H. Corboy
An inspiration to all who knew him, Phil Corboy died in June 2012. For more than 50 years, Phil Corboy was a trusted colleague, mentor and dear friend to the attorneys and staff at Corboy & Demetrio. He will always be remembered for his tireless advocacy for clients and his remarkable commitment to serving the community.
Phil Corboy was called a legendary lawyer, a legal giant and the Jack Nicklaus of trial lawyers by media. Here’s some of the coverage devoted to honoring Mr. Corboy’s life.
- “Corboy, a Legal Giant Dies Today” - Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, June 12, 2012
- “Family and Friends React to Death of One of their Own” - Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, June 12, 2012
- “People Laud Corboy’s Giving” - Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, June 18, 2012
- Gov. Pat Quinn Statement on Philip Corboy
- Statement from Mayor Emanuel of Death of Philip Corboy